Re: Warning: photographer in training, please reduce speed ahead.

From: Eric S. Theise (mataro@cyberwerks.com)
Date: 08/22/02-10:19:17 AM Z

Claudia Lorenz writes:
> faggots???
>
> can someone remind me what the purpose of this list is?

I would perhaps have chosen the less inflammatory "sissies" to illustrate
the point -- she's just taking on the voice of a stereotype! -- but I do
want to thank Judy for the suggestion of gradually folding student work
into the contemporary carousel. It's one of the few easily actionable
items on this thread.

--Eric