Re: negative intensification

From: Victor Loverro (victor.loverro@verizon.net)
Date: 08/23/02-11:02:33 AM Z

"How much and how long?"
The article does not say. I had always done the whole process in a room
with pretty good light. The issue came up because I directed the process to
someone who had no luck with it and he wrote to the PMK newsgroup and Mr.
Gainer clarified that the light exposure is necessary, but apparently the
intensity and duration were not specified. I find that just working in a
brightly lit room works fine. Others have just held the negatives up to a
bright incandescent light for a few seconds with good results.