Re: negative intensification

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 08/23/02-03:43:27 PM Z

on 8/23/02 2:47 PM, Carl Weese at cweese@earthlink.net wrote:

>> Bergger BPF200, Fortepan 200 (Same thing)
>
> Clay,
>
> Do you say this because you have tested the two products side by side and
> found them to be identical?

Yes, everything from the packaging to the rough edges on the film to the
identical response to film tests make me suspect they are the same. Maybe
bergger has forte add something 'special' to their emulsion batches, but
it's sure nothing I can detect in everyday usage. Buy a 25 sheet 4x5 box of
both, and you'll see what I mean.

Clay