Re: how 15 minutes of looking at your Weston book per day can make you live long

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 08/25/02-08:55:57 PM Z

Not to mention the likelihood that even if the correlation is there, it is a
case of multi-collinearity, when two things are correlated because they are
both correlated to a third variable that has not been observed. I find it
somewhat plausible that a man who engages in this sort of activity is
probably less uptight and more fun-loving in general, which certainly is an
indicator for a healthier existence. Or maybe men with arrested development
just age slower. I sure hope so.

Clay