Re: how 15 minutes of looking at your Weston book per day can make you live long

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 08/25/02-07:55:12 PM Z

Bob Schramm wrote:

>Its fairly simple. what is the evidence and how was it collected and
>by whom? What are the controls? How, exeactly, does this evidence
>proove the hypothis? Are the "scientists" envolved qualified?

I must admit to some skepticism regarding the finding that looking at
a woman's breast for 15 minutes a day is as beneficial to health as
jogging. Realistically how one would design an experiment to test
such a hypothesis? Would the man just sit in place for 15 minutes and
stare, or might there be touching? Also, I have to presume that
looking at some breasts would provide ore health benefits than
looking at others? And how would we test whether more health benefits
are derived from looking at the breasts of one's spouse or partner,
or by gazing on foreign ones?

In any event I am going to continue the outdoor exercise for my
health, jogging, cycling, etc. and keep the breast gazing in its
natural, unscientific setting.

Sandy King