Re: Pepper Confessions Re: What Postmodernism Means, etc.,etc.,etc.

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/25/02-10:06:41 PM Z

I found some great peppers in a friend's garden...

In a message dated 8/25/02 11:28:15 PM, warrenwilson@mail.earthlink.net
writes:

<< One problem is that peppers in the market now
are so regular in shape that they are boring. I thought
about doing a pepper and gave that up after finding
the boring regularity. I went back to pears and a
certain woman.<g> >>