Re: Pepper Confessions Re: What Postmodernism Means, etc.,etc.,etc.

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 08/26/02-02:02:40 AM Z

Subject: Re: Pepper Confessions Re: What Postmodernism Means, etc.,etc.,etc.

> At 07:54 PM 08/25/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >>Re: What Postmodernism Means, etc.,etc.,etc.

He
> >>liked them so much, he offered to allow me to seek a publisher to
include
> >>some 160 of them with his father's complete set of 40. The grabber is,
with
> >>my 170 peppers that all look different, though it is admittedly hard to
> >>tell, mine are ALL ONE PEPPER.
> >>
> >>Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA
> >
> >One problem is that peppers in the market now
> >are so regular in shape that they are boring. I thought
> >about doing a pepper and gave that up after finding
> >the boring regularity. I went back to pears and a
> >certain woman.<g>

The reason I followed EW's pepper example, because it offered a form in the
light that could offer interpretation without much difficulty. I found the
peppers sold at the ery beginning of the season were the most twisted and
interesting. The first crop are the best examples to use. After that, they
do become very uniform.

S. Shapiro