Re: Jack, you of all people...

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 08/26/02-02:18:00 AM Z

Unwrinkle your undies, Judy dear, there are tons of male nudes in
photography books out there.

Edna Bullock did a workshop on the male nude before she died, and a book on
it, too.

The SFAI employs male nude models.

David Featherstone collected a whole bookshelf on the male nude for the
Friends' of Photography that were left behind and are in the Carmel Center
for Photographic Art in Carmel's Sunset Center.

Shapiro