Re: Post Factory Journal

From: Thom Mitchell (tjmitch@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 08/26/02-12:15:30 PM Z

your best bet is to ask judy seigel since she is the publisher. I understand
that she is considering wrapping up publishing with one or two more issues.
She'll have to confirm this. I think publication is a wonderful resource.
Her e-mail address from her respones to the group is jseigel@panix.com .
Hopefully she'll continue publishing. Thom