Cookbook

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 08/26/02-06:45:27 AM Z

Haven't heard from you in a while John . . been celebrating b'days?
We also have the cake w/a photograph made from icing.
It is a 'printer' working from a 1/2-way crude Photoshop file or drawing and
it prints on the cake using the four colors of icing.
I keep meaning to have a set made of some of my more boldly colored images.
It'd make a nice conceptual exhibit. Perhaps it could dedicated to the idea
of consumption . . .or, planned obsolescence.
. . . and, that reminds of the joke about the thermos . . . .