Archives

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 08/26/02-11:14:37 PM Z

Also -- could someone reind me about how one accesses the list's archives?
Thanks.
Margery

Me too, Archives?

I have been getting streaks developing Ortho film from contact negatives off
color transparencies, was this already discussed?

What's the best film to make a (8X10) negative by contacting off a positive?
And continuous tone developer? I think we just had a thread on this.

S. Shapiro