Re: spin coating

From: William Marsh (redcloud54@earthlink.net)
Date: 08/27/02-02:45:39 PM Z

Right! And also those "toy" spin painting things also work. I got a $5
junked turntable at a junk dealer's place. Also, the service
departments of stereo stores are lousy with them. You want to test it
before buying, of course, just to make sure it turns. The nice thing
about the motorized turntable is that it doesn't slow down. Slowing
tends to pile up the emulsion in increasing thickness from the center to
the edge of the plate.

Bill