Re: attraction; the experience of being offended by a photograph

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 08/28/02-03:30:14 PM Z

Um, I agree with Shannon. 13 years in a school of the Great Desert Monotheism
made me feel guilty about anything erotic. You cannot deny that Christianity has
preached sex = bad, except when procreating within a Church-approved union, of
course, but never for enjoyment, no. The great desert monotheism is NOT what *I*
am. I am Great Earth Mother, recovering Catholic, working on stripping myself of
all that guilt, desperately trying to stop saying "I'm sorry" for everything.
But that is probabaly WAY more than you needed to know about me!

Before I start a religious war, I would like to mention I think Jesus is great.
I think he would cry if he could see how twisted his legacy has become. I would
love to make a bumper sticker that says "I love Jesus - it's his fan club I can't
stand!"

Cheers,
Christine

--
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.  He to whom this