Re: I meant no disrespect!

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 01/06/04-08:55:22 AM Z

If you must pick a specific phrase in a really long post to get your
hackles up, I'll try to be succinct. I have a sober regard for any
religion which can shed so much blood in the name of it's deity. As
such, yes, I can write off any religion that kills for "religious" reasons.

I'd recommend staying with the tenuous, but still "on topic" alt-photo
thread of sexuality in a lens-based medium. Dueling over matters of
faith are doomed to go down in flame (wars.)

Respectfully,

Darryl