Re: Korona Camera Helper

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 08/29/02-08:39:50 AM Z

My 7X17 Korona camera has a pair of original struts. They are very
useful in providing stability to t camera and I can not imagine using
the camera without them. I don't know what dagor77@earthlink.net will
get on ebay for the facsimile struts but if the price is too high you
could easily make a pair. Essentially you just need two pieces of
good hard wood about 3/4" square X 8-10" long into which you screw
two screws of the right size in the center, located to fit into brass
support on the bottom of the camera. If you want the struts to look
like the originals just taper them off on the underside, then stain
them to the color or your camera.

Sandy King