Re: The Natural Order of Things

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 08/29/02-10:55:14 AM Z

The historical consequences and devilish details of Freudianism you mention
aren't much disputed, as far as I'm aware. However, Freud's theory of the
unconscious was a huge turning point in Western post-enlightenment thinking.
He's a giant. So is Karl Marx, no matter how badly things may have gone in
the actual nation-states purporting to be Marxist. -jb