Re: The Pictorial Nude and Pictorialism Generally

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 08/29/02-11:04:36 AM Z

Ha!

That may be the smartest thing I've ever done -

Humbly bow out of a religious discussion with a lawyer! ;>)

Good luck getting that picture in October, Jeff. It must be nice to be able to
depend on a quality of light to return, because as far as I'm concerned, the
quality of light can make or break a photo. Here in unpredictable New England,
you can't depend on anything. Sometimes, a quality of light is all I'm chasing
after. I wonder what it's like to internalize about an image you are going to
make for an extended period of time?

Cheers,
Christine

--
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.  He to whom this