Artist I have been looking at during this nude discussion

From: Christopher Lovenguth (zantzant@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/29/02-02:51:26 PM Z

I have really been going through my artist books because of this subject
over the last few days and I have come across some very interesting
examples. I'm not going to give conclusions or specific images, but I
thought I would give names of photographers I have been looking at these
last couple of days. It would be interesting to get a collection of names
going to further understand why people might have the positions they have on
this matter. So I’ll start. I’m going to give just four female photographers
as examples. Each is very different and has different views on nudes and/or
nakedness in their work, especially when it comes to the female form. That
is why I have chosen them. If this catches on in this group, I’ll put
together some names of male photographers as well.

Here they are:

1. Francesca Woodman
2. Sally Mann
3. Joyce Tenneson
4. Nan Golden

These are the ones that have really stuck out for me during this discussion.
Maybe that gives insight in to why I have been arguing the points I have.
Maybe not...
-Chris