film for enlarged negs??

Austincoopers@aol.com
Date: 12/01/02-03:55:47 PM Z

Hi all,
  I used Agfa n31 film for enlarged negatives and transparencies for years
with excellent results. My personal supply has run out and of course this
product is long gone. All kodak's copy film products are gone too. Are there
any good successors to the agfa product or kodak commercial films? I've tried
lith without success....my hope to find another true continuous tone ortho
film. Is anyone making such a film these days??

Mike