Re: motherhood and apple pie

From: Clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 12/05/02-10:09:48 AM Z

I'll make everyone happy. I sometimes use PYROCAT-HD negatives that I then scan into my MACINTOSH that ultimately are used to make negatives for GUM PRINTS. I have never had a technology failure with any of these three capitalized items, and everything works perfectly the first time, every time, with very little effort on my part.

Sincerely,

Joe Isuzu