Re: Japanese papers

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 12/05/02-09:40:54 AM Z

There is paper called Gampi with tremendous wet strength but is still very
thin with a slight crinkled surface not unlike a fine parchment. You can
print quality VDB and cyano imagery on it. When dried there is a good
similarity to onion skin.
This paper can be purchased at:
 website: www.hiromipaper.com
(310) 998-0098 they are in LA
Hiromi Katayama
2525 Michigan Avenue Bergamot Station Art Center,
 G-9 Santa Monica, CA 90404