Gampi paper

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 12/06/02-11:42:48 AM Z

> Which Gampi did you use? They have a whole boatload listed on their website.
> The Gampi I tried from Daniel Smith had about the same wet strength as
> toilet paper.

> >> Yes. This paper IS expensive:
>>> Sekishu Torinoko Gampi € 17gr 21" x 29" @ $16 per sheet. So, you have
to know what you are doing when wishing to employ it. Sort of like $4 per
eight by ten if you wish. There is a delicate quality to the finished work
that only such a paper can match. It's sort of like insect wings. Very
natural.
>>>One of my colleagues uses it exclusively. Susannah Hays does exquisite work
in both cyano and VDB using this stuff. It is really quite tough. Beautiful
results however. Due to the simple and fragile appearing beauty of the
paper, her work sells very well here. € Jack