Ilford Ortho +

From: Jeff Buck (jeffbuck@swcp.com)
Date: 12/06/02-06:17:40 PM Z

Greetings to the List.... I've got a box of Ilford Ortho+ 8x10 sheets
gathering dust that I'd like to shoot. Plain vanilla natural light
in-camera use. Anybody give me an idea what speed to attribute to it for
typical 4-to-7 stop SBRs? I'm thinking I shot some at EI 80
previously. This is for development in WD2D Pyro, but I could certainly do
HC110 and would be interested in any ratings for whatever
developer. Thanx. -jeff buckels