Re: Ilford Ortho +

From: Keith Schreiber (jkschreiber@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/06/02-09:47:20 PM Z

Hi Jeff,

I haven't used Ortho Plus in the field, but for negative duplication work I
found it to have an EI in the range of about 25. Xtol 1:2 at 75°F for 8
minutes should produce a very nearly straight line response for an ES of
1.8. HC110 F (1:79) at 75°F for 10 minutes should produce a negative of
similar scale but with more toe and shoulder. All of this data was derived
using Phil Davis' BTZS testing procedures and verified through practical
use. I haven't used it with any pyro formula.

Keith

J Keith Schreiber
www.jkschreiber.com
jkschreiber@earthlink.net