Re: VDB test results: related concerns

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 12/07/02-07:58:35 PM Z

Clay,

Yes, the citric acid/gold, palladium or platinum is what I use.
However, it was even after this kind of toning that I observed the
fogging when final washing took place outside when there was still a
lot of UV light around.

Let me further add that on the times when I have washed VDB prints
inside with the same processing procedures I have not seen this kind
of fogging. And none of these prints still show any sign of fogging,
and some are well over a year old now. Also, the test VDB prints that
I have been carrying around in my car still look very good and have
no apparent fogging.

Sandy