Re: Brave New World: aka "Pinko Fagot"

From: jeffrey (alternativeprocesses@snarf.net)
Date: 12/08/02-12:24:27 PM Z

I guess I had better watch myself.

One of my favorite photographic passtimes is to get up very early on
a Sunday morning and drive downtown, or into industrial areas, to
take pictures. I love finding old machinery, strange little
buildings, or new views of what we walk past every day. I wander
around, closely inspecting these things, without really thinking
about how someone would view me. I'm usually done by 10am, so I don't
run into a lot of people.

Maybe there should be a government agency of Safe Photographic
Subjects. They could post signs.

I'll shut up now.