RE: Chemical availability

From: Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Date: 12/09/02-07:34:58 AM Z

Chris,

> For instance, even innocuous stuff like
> Rodinal or lith
> developer doesn't go thru the mail anymore--much less mercury of course
> (gasp)

I just placed an order with B&H (doing my part to keep the great state of NY
afloat - are you in trouble down there, Judy??? I mean, besides the 7" of
snow??), and they told me they would no longer ship kodak stop bath. Mind
you, Ilford's is OK to ship - but not Kodak's. Maybe I'll just use some of
the glacial acetic that Tri-Ess just shipped me.

Yours, from someplace quite near the Arctic Circle,

Jon
www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine