Ammonium Citrate - cheap!

From: Stan Klimek (stan@stanklimek.com)
Date: 12/09/02-06:03:50 PM Z

Before I switched over to potassium oxalate I used to make my own
ammonium citrate from a formula John Richardson gave me.

Through Wholesale Supply Co. Los Angeles (213) 467 4194 if they are
still in biz or probably Art Craft Chemicals.
You can purchase a 50 lb. bag of citric acid and a gallon of ammonium
hydroxide. The formula is simple 3160 ml of water to 908 grams of citric
acid, add ammonium hydroxide to a ph level of 6.5. You can monitor the
ph by using Hydrion ph paper strips available through Tri-Ess Sciences
818 247 6910. The energy released when you add the ammonium hydroxide
is intense and it can cause damage if you breathe it in, be careful (do
it outside) The good part is when it reaches a near neutral state - 6.5,
it is stable, cheap is good.

--
      stanklimek
27742 W. Frontage rd. #4