Re: It just floated away!!!!!!!!!

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 12/09/02-08:58:46 PM Z

Richard -

Thanks for the help.

I just put a hardened first coat on another batch of papers and we'll see
what happens.

I thought that the first size on last night's prints might have softened due
to the wash water being near 80F, causing the gelatin to dissolve. I'll also
try washing at a lower temperature.

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net