Re: Alternative Photography Processes -Defination

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 12/11/02-02:08:22 AM Z

Mark, you know perfectly well what I mean, though I phrased it wrong. I
should have said "full color on plastic." Monochrome is art, you know
that.

For website, you could try wwwjohnstevenson-gallery.com.

Or come see the show... December 5 to January 4. Theme is "Beauty will
save the world... Our celebration of an enduring idea."

The trouble is, one person's beauty is another person's.... holy whatever.

People always ask what's on in NYC that's alt. There never is much, but
now there's this & John will show his new albumen prints there in I think
February ...

J.