Re: Potassium Citrate

From: Alan Greene (hobbyhorsedada@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/11/02-05:55:44 PM Z

In my previous message concerning "potassium citrate", I inadvertently
suggested that combining citric acid with potassium carbonate would yield a
precipitate of potassium nitrate. Honestly, I don't know where this idea
came from--all I can say is that it was fairly late when I wrote the
message.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Alan Greene