Re: OT urban legends

From: Kris Erickson (kerickso@ryerson.ca)
Date: 12/12/02-03:08:34 PM Z

http://www.urbanlegends.com/
and/or
http://urbanlegends.about.com
since you asked; but it sure takes the mystery out of life... ;-)

BTW, for those interested, the incredibly articulate (and entertaining)
Bush un-deifier is Mark Crispin Miller:
his "The Bush Dyslexicon" is available from amazon.com & is incredibly
insightful & horrifying; and despite the title, makes bush out to be
rather intelligent albeit warped and deceptive.
As a Canadian, I hope I do not offend when I offer my opinion of his
administration & the U.S.'s complicit news media as _mythmaking_ of the
highest degree (in many, tho' not all examples).
See also: http://www.ryecast.ryerson.ca/dmpstreams/sept11/audio.ram
(need RealAudio)
cheers,
Kris