Re: OT Photographer Arrested For Taking Pics Near Cheney Hotel

From: Stan Klimek (stan@stanklimek.com)
Date: 12/12/02-08:26:01 PM Z

Yes, I agree as well that this forum is an exchange of information and
not the "evils of government" this post triggered me because I am
concerned for the rights of artists, it has been a decade of popism
maybe even longer and the concept of art is diminishing for the young
guns. Stan

--
      stanklimek
27742 W. Frontage rd. #4