Re: OT Photographer Arrested For Taking Pics Near Cheney Hotel

ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: 12/12/02-06:20:33 PM Z

I'm not sure of the merits of this story or what actually happened, if indeed
anything did happen. And I agree that this list is not the place for an
ongoing discussion of the evils of government. But I do think that the
increasing limitations placed on photographers-- and ever more limits to the
right to photograph in public places -- is a subject of interest to all of
us, whether we are alt-processors, silver gelatin junkies or even, God
forbid, digital videographers. Arthur