RE: More glyoxal hardener in gel sizing observations

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/13/02-06:35:51 PM Z

This is interesting.

when i first started trying gum, which was only about a month ago, i sized
and hardened a whole bunch of paper. i just used the last of it today and
the paper/size wasn't yellow at all. the paper was kept in my bathroom on a
shelf, so i'm not sure what conditions would have caused it not to yellow.

perplexing.

Steve

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- "We have...become our own thought police; but instead of calling the
process by which we limit our own expression of
     dissent and wonder 'censorship', we call it 'concern for commercial
viability'." -David Mamet