Re: visualizing; mixing D-76

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/15/02-03:24:07 PM Z

> But what does any of this have to do with mixing D-76?

I missed that one too. Shannon, the risk with too high a temperature is that
you may oxidize the developing agents. If the developer turns color, that
would indicate damage. I haven't mixed any D-76 in a long while but I
remember the recommended temperature as quite high compared to other
developers. Bear in mind that D-76 has a rather short shelf life and *gains*
activity as it ages. It's best to mix only as much as you'll use in a couple
weeks time.---Carl