Re: Gum & 50's Color Ad Aesthetic

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/16/02-07:15:48 PM Z

Shannon,

If I am understanding your question correctly, most scanner software has a
setting for color negatives and inverts the image to a color positive
automatically during the scan. This is most helpful because you can adjust
the scan settings from the preview to make sure you are withing the ballpark.
 Some software may come with profiles or settings for specific negative films
like portra. The Imacon has this.

Mark Nelson