Re: Your kidding, right? Re: Tele landscape

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 12/17/02-09:45:30 AM Z

  Pam, you've hit the nail on the head here. To a very minor degree my
stating of anti-photographic was to imply our assumption of reality has been
dependent upon what is normally perceived. Earlier, noting too, I have long
held an interest in pursuing the tele landscape but have not due it being
more a curiosity in my mind rather than a practiced concern. I actually find
recording my mobile reality of unending interest.
  I appreciate your understanding of what I was attempting to say.
  Jack