Re: Susan Sontag article

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 12/17/02-11:33:06 PM Z

Chris,

I think the ability to write passionately about photography or anything
else that parallels, crosses, intersects or accompanies photographs has
got to be superior to vocalization. It might be nice to view a series
with a statement, considered as a whole. Honestly, that makes much more
sense, both are great practice for "our" art world.

-DB