Re: Tele landscape

From: Bill Collins (photo@intrex.net)
Date: 12/18/02-06:49:49 AM Z

I'm sure no two people see in exactly the same way, but you description makes sense for me too. I have recently tried some extreme wide angle landscapes (90mm lens on 5x7) and am finding that the results are very different than what I visualized. With a longer lens, the results are closer to what I expect.

Bill