Re: Just how does one see DIFFERENT

ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: 12/19/02-10:50:54 AM Z

Sounds interesting enough. But my initial reaction to pictures that are overly/elaborately conceived tends to be negative. I have to wonder what the academic approach to picture making will produce that's valuable and will command more than passing interest. I also have yet to be thrilled by digital photography and the results produced by that technology. I'd rather give students a Holga...... Arthur