RE: 4x5 Development [ever so slightly off topic]

dsbryant@mindspring.com
Date: 12/20/02-02:26:38 PM Z

Bob,

> This works
> great for 6x9 negatives as I can get 6 in at
> once.  I find working in the dark
> relaxing....wh
> e n else can you 'shut' your eyes without
> shutting them and it forces you to just slow
> down for a few minutes.

Thanks for the info about the Nikkor tanks I'll not waste my money there.

Tray developing works very well for me although occasionally I'll get hot
edges (greater density aroung the edge). If one works carefully, emulsion digs
are a non issue, at least for me; and standing in the dark isn't that big of a
deal either. It does upset my cat though ;-) .

Cheers,

Don Bryant