Re: Just how does one see DIFFERENT

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 12/20/02-11:02:38 PM Z

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> Judy,
>
> Just check with Calumet... they have the pinhole lenscap for 35mm. I have
> one I use on both the Nikon F5 and D1X...they are about $20....

Hi Mark,

OK, I will, thanks. But I want to retrofit, get the effect retroactively
on existing negatives. Considering all the elaborate Photoshop filters
they've come up with, that should be a piece of cake.

I also want my choice: the option of *straight* is lost if you shoot
directly in pinhole. (Unless they make an "unpinhole" filter, I suppose.)

I'm sure it could be done... I mean when I think of all the things I used
to do laboriously by hand (especially in pre-press production) that the
computer now does with a click -- that's nothing !

J.