Re: Just how does one see DIFFERENT

ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: 12/21/02-05:27:23 AM Z

If we use a computer /Photoshop to make (falsify) pictures that look like
pinhole, Holga, Diana or other photographs, aren't we making a......
simulacrum of a simulacrum? The possibilities are.... endless. I know a guy
who uses Photoshop to make false Ansel Adams pictures, except that he moves
clouds and such around the frame to make things more.... pleasing. My guess
is that we'll all soon forget that we exist, if we haven't already. Arthur