Re: cheese and the moon. Re: Definition- landscape arguement continued

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 12/21/02-08:10:15 PM Z

I have to agree with Shannon. When I was still active in the gallery scene
in New Jersey/New York ten years ago, there was a definite snide
condescension expressed towards pretty landscapes by the 'cognoscenti' -
those pale and weak art school snobs who'd never gotten their shoes muddy or
been bitten by mosquitoes.

Cactus Cowboy,
Big Wonderful Wyoming