Re: Graflex flash availability

From: Mark Kronquist (mak@teleport.com)
Date: 12/22/02-01:13:05 PM Z

search google or yahoo for building a light saber...my 7 y/o and I built one
from a chrome handle flash unit. There are still many out there at garage
sales and second hand stores for sub $5. Also I know of a couple Portland
dealers who have them and Campus Camera at Kent State in Ohio has a ton of
old Heiland Flash stuff including sound triggers for strobes...