Re: cheese and the moon. Re: Definition- landscape arguement continued

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/23/02-12:00:08 AM Z

They should avoid the poison ivy too... that and the cactus really make doing
nude landscapes difficult. Though I do think nude landscapes can have a
certain intimacy about them.

One nice thing about landscapes with snow, is that you can sign your print
before you take the photo... perhaps easier for guys, but I'll not go there
because it might start a gender war or some sort of ****ing contest. But
then that might be alt photo.... hmmm now I am starting to become suspicious
regarding those yellow-green stains on Sandy's negatives... pyro schmyro...

Mark Nelson