Re: how do real women take a leak in NYC?

ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: 12/24/02-10:55:46 AM Z

Australian photographer Max Pam has a great shot of a standing woman taking a piss. His book is "Indian Ocean Journal," but it's rare as hen's teeth in here the states. And Shannon, I like your outlook. I had a women friend here in NYC who used to squat over the drain in her penthouse terrace. Mostly in summer. Arthur