how do real women take a leak in NYC?

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/23/02-12:04:51 PM Z

Judy wrote:

> Actually, my recollection of that photograph is that it was in the barn,
> not on the ground -- and it was pretty clear that she was *posing*...I
> mean who stands in the middle of the barn (I believe even with the door
> open) naked & pees -- not even a *man* ! As for not squatting, if she'd
> had clothes on she'd get pee on them if she didn't lift her whatever and
> squat.

But she wasn't naked, remember? She had a dress on. She just hiked up her
skirt. This is one of the advantages of not wearing underwear.

 Do you really want to know who pees in a barn standing up with the door
open, or is that a rhetorical question?

  I think it was an old house, actually, because barns in the South don't
have plank floors: they have dirt. And there were big cracks between the
planks so it was ok to pee there, in my book anyway.

--shannon