Re: how do real women...? Thank you Shannon!

From: John Glen (microcrystals2002@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/24/02-10:03:40 PM Z

I have also, especially enjoyed Shannon's very
personal revelations immensely... but...

Aren't we all enjoying this now off-topic a bit too
much?, it was fun for a while, but I think the smell
is no longer an "aroma"!

Icing on the cake...

But since we are off topic anyway...Did you know that
some people actually drink that stuff as a cure for
the common cold? Between the Cracks? Waste not want
not!

Having "gotten it out of my system" I am now ready to

John